Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Welcome to the Club

Well,  dropping in to tell everyone I did indeed take part in my civil duty and voted yesterday. I won't go on a rampage about how important it is... just know I think it is. I was rapping a United Tee's Tank top that said " Back to Back World War Champs" with my while polo oxford to keep me warm. But my really big news is for anyone the lives, visits, or just thinks Springfield. There is a new place, and goodness is it cute! It happens to be very close to where I live, The Golden Girls Rum Club.
It is so cute and open 11-2 for lunch and 5- until the bar closes. I went in for lunch and tried some of their virgin drinks for lunch, can't wait to go back at night. It is such a unique little restaurant that will draw in some buzz! Who can stay away from drinking out of a coconut or a shark? Not I! I will be going back VERY soon!

Follow me on Instagram for day in the life living, @v_e_h
 xoxo,

Tori









Even the floor is cute!

Click here for Preppy and Patriotic Tee's ->Back to Back WW Champs

No comments:

Post a Comment