Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Year, New Jewelry

So, I had a gift card and Macy's is having a sale... It was fate!

So if you like Kendra you will love this first necklace! It is perfect for a quick vest change for a day to night look!



   This Macy's brand necklace and matching earring is on sale, IN STORE ONLY and on SUPPPPER SALE right now! I linked some bracelets that would be adorable with it that are on sale too! Yay for red tags!

This next necklace and bracelet pair I thought would work perfect with my Kendra earrings (Danielle). And they went even more perfectly with the leather dress to create a fun but edgy look! I linked another bracelet that would look great along with some fun finds on sale!  The Bracelet is kinda hiding in the second picture lol.


Thanks for reading guys!!

See you soon, go shop!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment