Monday, March 21, 2016

The Floridian in Me

I never sneeze at a chance to travel. 1 day trips, 4 day trips, or even 30 day trips... bring them on! I had 4 days off work/school to go visit my grandparent in the heartland of the old folks. Honestly I love going to visit them, the shopping in Boca Grande and Sarasota is amazing and who doesn't love to go from the Lilly store to a garage sale that has all kinds of great stuff?! Plus, my grandparent are the nicest most lovable people I know.  My trip was short but I managed to get very tan, play lots of golf, and have a BBQ while I was there! I got to relax and be a little creative while on the beach and by the pool. I bought a hat and a swimsuit from Old Navy before I left that I couldn't keep off almost the whole trip. I found a pair of high waisted "mom" jeans at a thrift store and cut them up to take to the beach with me too! All in all, I had a great long weekend not having to put on makeup and still looking cute!
Boca Grande Lilly
Old Navy Swim Top






Special thanks to the grandparents that let me come down to visit!

xoxo,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment