Thursday, July 23, 2015

New Season, New Day!

Hey Guys!
Well, I have a pretty big announcement! This blog is changing, and for the good BIG TIME! Here's Howe is not going to be the life of Tori Howe blog anymore! I know, I know… you are all sitting at home in front of your computers crying your eyes out because the once in a blue moon post about my life are (for the most part) coming to an end! -- how sad-- But before y'all choke on your popcorn or make your mascara run you might like to know this is not the end, but the beginning! I am going out on a limb here and making the switch! Here's Howe is turning to fashion! My goal is to post weekly with different trends for different people, from men to women from heavy set to tooth pick! I have a desire to  help classy become a major trend…. and this is how I plan to help everyone learn how! So, if you want advice on outfit ideas that will be perfect for meeting your future boss and then going out for drinks with friends come back next week BECAUSE BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING!


xoxo,
 T

No comments:

Post a Comment