Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Coach, Put Me In!

Here's Howe to Dress: GAMEDAY

Football season is right around the corner! So, I've decided what better way than to take a look at a  few different styles for tailgating! Cute and Comfy is always the best when your going to a game!
Sunglasses                                                      Dress                                                  Watch
(This is not the exact same dress, as linked above)                                    

I am in love with the black and white and your teams color as the accent color! It makes for such a simple but fun look. Stripes are always a good choice for game day wear, they are bold and say 'Hey, even if my team doesn't win… at least I look good. But with this dress, everyone is a winner!' As for shoes, I would advice to stay away from heels for the most part. Though if you have a comfy pair of wedges and can wear them for hours on end…. GO FOR IT GIRL! I am a sucker for a good pair of wedges, especially if it makes the outfit pop. For those of us who don't think we can make it through the whole game with heels, a cutie pair of sandals works perfectly too! As for make-up, I like to keep things really simple. When I feel really wild I put on some red lipstick and let it speak for itself.
Get this Dress!


               Necklace       Sunglasses    Bag

 And then there are those of us who want to jump around and cheer our hearts out-- which is not exactly ideal  while wearing a dress…This is why someone years ago invented the romper. Rompers are my saving grace. A simple but bold off the shoulder romper like this blue one is my ideal romper for a game day look. It's light, so when it is hot outside you stay cool and you are free to jump or 'romp' around as much as your little heart desires! And if you are really trying to be casually cool (in the name of being honest-- Taylor Swift line) Jeans and a bold shirt are perfect! I love the striped shirt, Kendra necklace, and the Birkenstocks! This look is perfect for everyone! Accessories are the perfect way to make things pop! So try keeping it on the simple side and just add a few accent pieces, you'll be glad you did!

Romper  


                                   







Thanks for reading this week! Special thanks to my beautiful cousin for helping and modeling this week!
-T


No comments:

Post a Comment