Sunday, August 9, 2015

Move in Casual

I have had a busy busy week moving into my new apartment, so I figured -- what better than to blog about this week than a nice casual outfit idea good for day to day wear.

For look number one, we have a simple pair of lighter wash skinny jeans, a bold print tee and the coolest new shoes on the block. Bucketfeet, they make me think of the vans of my middle school/high school days… only cuter. This pair of black pineapple Bucketfeet match practically everything and are so comfy! The fun part about this tee "Love Will Change The World", it is from 5 Pound Apparel-- a store in Springfield MO that donates 5 pounds of food to someone in need in their community. Finally, everyone needs a purse so , in honor of Michael Kors birthday today… the small and simple tan Michael Kors purse.

 
       With a  Lilly Pulitzer shorts and a Karlie tank combo, you'll be ready for anything! And a pair of studded flats leaves you ready to sit around  and play patty cake or take a walk to your favorite local bridge! Click here to find a pair of studded flats I will always think a little bit of Lilly goes a long way! And their bold prints are just fabulous!
                       
Want some lips like ours? Lip Gloss




 Lilly Headband, perfect to pull it all back or tuck it all in! For this look, just put a headband on, and twist your hair around the back! I did mine while it was wet because I was running late… With a few bobby-pins it can look very chic, very quickly.
 I can't find any websites to find my bag anywhere though I hope you love everything else and feel inspired to make your own causal outfits! Go check out some of these brands that I am loving this week!
                                                           


                                                                                              Thanks for reading this week!
                                                                                                           xoxo - T

No comments:

Post a Comment