Monday, January 26, 2015

Bedtimes Coming

Well guys, how ya been? It has been too long.

 Im sitting here in my bed at school giving myself only 15 more minutes to be awake but I have 6:30 am work outs starting tomorrow. You might say I am really dreading it. (Go ahead and laugh, this is my life) Today classes started and man alive was it tough to wake up. I wanted to stay in that over sized spirit jersey and fleece sheets more than anything. First impressions are important though, which leads me to my first topic

1. Dress to Impress:
I wouldn't exactly call me the most fancy person around, though I do think it is important to always look like you've put effort into your appearance. If you can't come to class looking like you just rolled out of bed, than why would a professor expect your work to look much different. That reason alone, is why I forced myself to get out of bed this morning. A pair of leggings and a j.crew dress with a faux fur  vest looked like I was ready to hear all about syllabus after syllabus.

In other news, I went to florida.

I loved being able to be on such a long winter break where I was able to hop in the jeep and drive. I made my way to Nashville and then on the the good ole state of oranges. While I was there I obviously hit up the beach but more importantly I hit up goodwill and the Lilly store. I got some pretty sweet outfits, which I have to say if you ever have an opportunity to go to the Tampa Lilly store or the Lilly boutique in Bocca Grande GO, THEY ARE FAB! And lets be honest, when you see a goodwill, you should always pull over. I found myself a polaroid camera (which I was in search for) for 6 bucks! Instant memories!

Well, Im 2 mins past my bed time… this blog will have to be short and sweet tonight.

Heres some pics of my new favorites from Lilly and some polaroids… Sweet Dreams y'all





 Always visit the pink palace while you're in St. Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment