Thursday, April 3, 2014

4 * 01* 14

This week was April Fools, and the most non aprilfoolies one at that.

 We had a really odd schedule this week. Our Monday was on Wednesday and our Monday was a typical Tuesday, and Tuesday for the most part was a Wednesday, But on Monday we still had electives and then Thursday was a work day… so as you can see. This week was janky for everyone.

On Monday and Tuesday Rich was here from the Joshua Program in California (another gap year program). He knows a lot about first generation Jewish culture and about Israel. He gave us information that a lot of us probably didn't even think about being a possibility. *ex) Jesus was a carpenter; yes BUT wood in Israel is pretty much not a thing so that more or less meant He was a stone mason. (fun fact). He downloaded A LOT of information in the duration of our class time.

On Tuesday, I was pretty excited. It was April fools day, but who really cares about that… I had probably one of the best days ever. We had an "Easter celebration" for the girls on the island. I was challenged to do the "24 hour cold water challenge" so I jumped in Tanycomo, my boyfriend came down and I ate a cookie for dinner, and we made a SICK movie theatre. All in all, who could ask for a better day. Especially when you think something isn't going to work out and it turns out even better than planned. #success

Wednesday we had accountability, which I felt like Shelby and I were just about to pop with stuff to tell each other, and then we went over our book (so good btw), and small groups.

Today was a work day… don't even get me started, and oh yeah, I got an A on my extra credit in Psych.

Pretty good week so far… And to make it even better: Divergent tonight, Art walk tomorrow, and who know about Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment