Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sick Sick Sick

Well Ive grown up saying it and let me tell you, I hate Missouri weather. I am supposedly not allergic to anything but hey you know allergies are HERE and not wanting to leave! So needless to say this week has bit a little bit miserable for me. BUT we are going to look at the positive side!

This weekend we had spring fling, It was great. Lambert, Ice Skating, and Broom Ball. Who wouldn't like that combo? Then this week we had Brady White (Son of DJ and Joe (kanakuk royalty)) come and speak. (if you want to hear about that just read my speaker recap though) He was great. We had chapel. LET ME TELL YOU. Jennifer White is fantastic. Jennifer is Brady's wife, but she also works at Disney World. Let's just say she has every girls dream job and is very good friends with the princesses. Now before I tell the rest of this story an important note is that I am not a very emotional person for the most part. At least, I don't cry often. Well, Jennifer got some tears out of me at chapel. She told a story of her coming home and her husband saying "lets go on an adventure" when she knew how much her husband had to die to himself to do it. (typical girl, OH MY GOSH "how adorable" reaction) So, enough said, I want to be her best friend, follow her on twitter, and be just like her when I grow up.

The institute came back this week so the parking lot and campus are full again, a little bitter sweet (tbh).

I can hardly type much more… I did an arm workout last night that was a KILLER. And need to go get todays work out in too. #teamgetfit

Until next week (unless the allergies get the best of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment