Friday, April 11, 2014

Where'd Everyone Go?

This week it seems like everyone was gone… You don't realize how used you are to seeing everyones faces on a daily basis until you don't get to see just a few in the crowd.

 On Monday, Shelby was gone so in my normal accountability time I had a quiet/worship time in my car. It was actually kinda great. Then we had Bible study, where everyone seemed very talkative. I really thought about how fast I drive, which has stuck with me all week.

Tuesday, Austin came to speak. Its fun to have speakers that have great relationships with our staff have to say. Austin also has the cutest family. I also worked on my CCLP (or attempted) and studied for the one and only NCC quiz. Vito and I have  great system for studying for the quizzes that have proven to work out very well for us; do it. I though I was going to get lost and die that night because I took Vito home and it was so crazy dark.

Wednesday, We had another day with Austin, then chapel. I finished my CCLP with worked out perfect for me. And the I had family dinners at the Wang's. NOTICE: the Wang's home is a Chaco home. Also, the Wang's make the best waffles ever, and Autumn makes and does everything. (That was pretty much the conversation my family group had all night) We played a game, in which we lost terribly. We had the Fort where Joey's mic seemed to hate him and then we called it a day.

Then there was Thursday. Austin spoke, and then challenged us with money to go be generous. I still haven't decided what I am going to do but Im hoping something will come to me. After class I had Psychology and took a quiz. That class period we discussed disorders and it was really interesting actually. Right after class I tried my best to pick up as much stuff as I could fit in my car to take home. You could call it spring cleaning. I had to pick my mom up from the airport which seemed to take forever to get to springfield when I was going 65 rather than 70mph. Then while waiting I saw on Facebook that one of my friends was selling Hunter Hayes tickets for Saturday for 40 bucks… Guess who will be at Hunter Hayes Saturday… This girl. Im pretty excited.

 Well thats my week, until next week after the mystery trip. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment