Thursday, June 2, 2016

Paddling into the Weekend










Well, Nikki and I had the day off work so after we both woke up at noon (don't judge us) we decided some sunshine was a good idea! I bought a paddle board last week and you might say I'm slightly(extremely) excited about it! Ive been shopping around for the perfect board for a few months now... and Dick's Sporting Goods is having a SALE!  I got a California Board Company SUP. It's perfect for yoga and floating down the river! The top of it is all foam so pretty much be on the look out for a girl asleep on her board floating. (you may want to call my mom if you see that). It was a great day of relaxing and girl talk, thanks to my new board and my sista sista!

Paddle board: California Board Company
My Swim Suit: Top  Bottoms
  I have a real problem with buying swimsuits, but I am so in love with this set. It is so simple. BUT I have a really small chest so the top is perfect for me because it doesn't make me feel like I look like a boy, and the bottoms are full coverage which is great for girls with a booty (aka me)
My Headband:(Similar)
Nikki's Swim Suit: (Garage Clothing Brand)
Shoes: Chaos (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment